Keep these instructions by your phone in case you receive a bomb threat call.
Procedures for a bomb threat:
Questions to ask. If you receive a bomb threat call try to get answers to the following questions:
1. When is the bomb going to explode?
2. Where is the bomb?
3. What does it look like?
4. What kind of bomb is it?
5. What will cause it to explode?
6. Did you place the bomb? If yes, why?
7. Where are you calling from?
8. What is your address?
9. What is your name?
Caller’s voice. Note if the caller’s voice matches any of these descriptions:
angry / accent / broken / calm / crying / deep / disguised / elderly / excited / fast / female / giggling / joking / lisp / loud / male / nasal / old / quiet / rapid / sincere / slow / slurred / squeaky / stressed / stutter / synthesized / young
Other details to pay attention to:
1. Is the voice familiar? Who does it sound like?
2. Were there any background noises?
3. Record the telephone number, the date and the time of the call.
4. Call 911 immediately to report the bomb threat.
5. Notify Property Management immediately at 206-224-1201.
Observe if an object seems out of place. Do not touch any suspicious object.